Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Sunday, January 23, 2011

MY SHS

in senior high school , i got the special things , special moment , special days , and special friend maybe (?) .
so many memories that i had got and i had felt . although just 3 years on it , it’s so impressed to me .

nih dia foto yang pernah gw ambil .. udah lama banget kayaknya ..
sekarang mah sekolahnya udah lumayan bagus .
dari tahun ke tahun pasti selalu berubah jadi lebih nyaman and more expansive than before certainly ..

♥♥♥ yang ini nih guru favorit gue ♥♥♥
guru apa hayoo ?
guru pelajaran favorit gue waktu itu pastinya .
=p



.:: RHAPVADTH CLASS    a.k.a   X.4 ::.

Kepanjangannya sih emang maksa banget :Rakyat Sepuluh Empat: , but whatever .. so many things happened here and many stories .. ^^

 
_RHAPVADTH IN ACTION_
  

*MBFF*

   .:: Elsha Tania ::.
.:: Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum ::.
.:: Devi Septiani ::.
.:: Wahyuni ::.


yang ini nih baru MY LOVELY CLASS ..

  SUASANA KELAS XI IPA 2

karena pas kelas XI naik ke kelas XII itu gak dipisah , jadi yaa 2 tahun deh merangkai suasana kelas .. ^^



this memories were always in my heart


it will never disappear


thank you for everything we ever did .. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .