Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Sunday, January 23, 2011

KNOW WHY ?

I just wanna share you something .
Know why ?
Because i trust you that you can keep it all .
Know why ?
Because i believe you that you are my friend .
Know why ?
Because you can think it yourself .
Know why ?
Because you exactly know ..


Sometimes I’m happy .
Know why ?
Because I’m lucky .
Know why ?
Because God loves me .
Know why ?
Because God sent me good friend .
Know who ?
It’s you

Many things that make me happy .
Know why ?
Because my family loves me too .
Know why ?
Because they give me something important .
Know what ?
Meaningful life .
Know what ?
Beautiful moment , about love , solving problems , smiling every time , keeping the faith , honesty , responsible , spreading lights , consequences , strength , calmness , and everything the best ..
Maybe it’s unbelieveable to see .
Know why ?
Because you’re just feeling it out , trying to keep , just gotta keep going .
Know why ?
Because they want you learn .
They want to learn you something .
Know what ?
A real life .





I have same feeling of happiness
Know why ?
Because i have you .
Know why ?
Because you’re part of my life .
Know why ?
Because you had brought me into your life too .
Know why ?
Because you choose this own way , change me , and try to save me .
Know who ?
It’s him .
Maybe it’s the reason why i stay .
Although it’s hard to express .
Know why ?
Only you and me that know these ..
It’s so special .
^^


The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
Know why ?
Because life is an adventure .
Know why ?
Because you can get unlimited dreams .
Know why ?
Because you can get unlimited choises .
Know why ?
Because you can print the history out .
Know what ?
About the future , wishes , freedom , struggle , attitude , experience , relation , alteration , transformation , sensation , modification , celebration , equation , revelation , anticipation ,  another destination , and everything ..
Know why ?
Because it’s a wonderful life , guys .
Know why ?
Because you can think it yourself .
*like what i’ve said before..*
^^

Don’t just thinking , do it !
Don’t just saying , show it !
Don’t just praying , please make efforts !

No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .