Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Sunday, February 3, 2013

J'aime ca (2)


Voilà.... ξ\(ˇ▽ˇ)/ξ
Do you like reading?
I think, I prefer watching films to reading books, but actually, the comfortable place in a beautiful conditions, although so many books there, it will get some attentions.
I feel it by myself.
Hmm, look at these, please!


Do you know? Many books in a room is fascinating..
I suggest you, if you have enough area in your home, and it's big enough, and you like reading, you can modify it to be your home library. That's cool, you know!
I get recommendation for us:




























Are you interested to have home library like above?
Naaah, this is your chance to modify them. Be creative, okaaaayyy!!
People there make them so beautiful. That are so simple, cozy, organized, neat, and awesome. They look so funny. You are going to enjoy there with many books and many positive things created. And maybe you will be happy to visit that room. Get your own sketch design now! You can consider it for someday.
Make that room as your favourite room.
^^


HAPPY READING, GUYS !! 
\(´`)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .