Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Apprendre des langues est intéressant ^^


Oui, apprendre des langues est intéressant.
J’apprends l’anglaise et la française. That’s very very interested for me.
Je m'appelle Ayunda. Je suis Indonésienne. Je suis étudiante.

I am learning French, because I want to master this international language. I know that this language is the second international language after english language. I am so interested in it and I want to learn it well then I can go to the countries that use this language. A pride for me to get that. So, I can explore my self to be success people. Hmm, maybe anyone to help me? help and guide me for that.. lalalalalaa~

Some years ago, my Senior High School made a club which aimed for learning French. I met someone that taught me about French. We called her, Mademoiselle Hegardine. Actually, she graduated from the same college with me now i.e State University of Jakarta. She had taken the major of French Department. I was proud of her. From that, I started to admire French.

She ever invited me to watch the film in French Cinema Festival in Grand Indonesia. We get the film about comedy film, Seuls Two. It made lot of laughs indeed.
Seuls Two est un film de Ramzy Bédia et Éric Judor sorti le 25 juin 2008 en France.


The synopsis of Seuls Two (a.k.a Two Alone in Paris):
the population of the City of Lights is reduced to two in this offbeat comedy from France. Gervais (Eric Judor) is a police detective who one morning discovers that the city of Paris has been mysteriously abandoned, with almost nobody to be seen. The only other person Gervais runs across happens to be Curtis (Ramzy Bedia), a wanted criminal Gervais has been tracking for some time. Even though there aren't any fellow officers on hand to help handle the arrest, Gervais is determined to capture Curtis anyway, especially since there isn't much else to do, and the two pursue one another through the empty streets (with Curtis occasionally giving chase in a race car). In time, Gervais and Curtis grow tired of shouting and running after one another and they begin to wonder if the bad karma they're generating has something to do with the empty streets.
This film was full of French. So, I just followed the film situation with my friends. There was no language in english but we still enjoyed it. Hahaha :D
Can you imagine that? We laughed when the others laughed. We knew when it had been fun because that was a comedy film, right? And that’s really funny. Hihi ^^
Merci mademoiselle..
Okay, maybe I have one more to tell you about her.
Ehm, she only taught us in a short time. How lucky we are. We missed her. We missed to study, play, and share together..


Pourquoi apprendre la française?
Guys, lemme tell you. Like what I’ve known before that French is the second international language. French is formal language that is used by United Nations, NATO, International Red Cross, Economy of European Union, and the other institutions. French is also a formal language for the countries such France, Luxembourg, Haiti, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, and more than 15 African countries. In addition, French is daily language which is often used in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Lebanon, and Syria. On the 17th and 19th centuries, French is the major international language that is used in communicating.
Do you know? Nationalism of French citizen is very high, most of them is reticent to learn English. Nah, that’s the opportunities for us, guys. Furthermore, French is the language of romance languages derived from Latin. No wonder that French is really sexy. Hhoho.. :D

So, don’t be afraid to speak, guys.
Yeaahh..... don’t cry.. don’t be shy....... you are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... syalalalala~~
~(˘▼˘~) ~(˘▼˘)~ (~˘▼˘)~

The other suggestions are maybe you can watch French Films like Yamakasi, Taxi, Banlieue 13, Le Petit Spirou, Asterix et Obelix. Or you can also listen French Songs among others Anggun, Celine Dion, Edith Piaf.
Okay, let’s try !!

Remember!! Apprendre des langues est intéressant..... ^^
Keep learning ! (˘▼˘)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .