Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Voilà ..

Salut..
Bienvenue mes amis..
More than a year, I leave to fill this place, look for the other activities, I get more busier.. haha then I come back now.. yeaaayyy \(^▼^)/
I don’t know why, maybe just because it’s my long holiday, then I promise to get the positive acts along the days. My college gives me free until 4 weeks guys, today is the 8th day I enjoy the holiday..
Soooo, you have to know that sharing in this world is one of the activities which is important. So, lemme tell you ma experiences and something else.
 
I noted that I use this world not only for sharing to the others but it also gives me more attention to remember something happened, yes, especially that’s for me. Why? Because like what I’ve known that writing is something which can be lived and remembered one time when it’s written and read, therefore I did it.. (ˆ⌣ˆ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .