Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Thursday, January 17, 2013

C'est la vie

Happiness can not be bought, guys. It can be set by yourself. No one in this world who is responsible for our happiness except ourselves.
I’m happy to find you all, the human that teach me about everything, for this great life, amazing love, reality, etc. Am happy knowing them, loving, and encountering.
-whoever that God destined to sit next to me, let it be itself, and help me in order to receive whatever which is available to me-

Do you know about love?
Love can change everything!! Really??
Yapp! We talk about love of God, love for each other, love of self, and love of life itself. Hence, the aspect of happiness is appeared from love.

Happiness is part of our gratitude. Every gratitude that we submit will become the precious thing so that God is going to increase the graces.

In this time, Am very very happy to meet someone that I love so much; someone who gives me much love, and spread a lot of sense to me.  It’s beautiful such wonderful thing. We smile and laugh together, play and walk together, get unforgettable moments in unpredictable times and ways, it’s conditioned properly. Thank God ^^
I love these ways, these times, these graces, chances, happiness, destiny, besides there are some sorrows, fears, or anything else. We just ask the best from God, we know that God is very knowing, very understanding, extremely fair. Indeed, God always gives the best.
Do you know?
“We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness”
“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood”
In every chances to be happy or sad, we just know how to be brave and love the situation. We just need to believe that God delivers beautiful thing in some ways.
c'est la vie et c'est magnifique !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .