Bienvenue ! I'm happy visits my blog, and I hope for the next visiting.. Merci d'avance :)

. visitor number .

. about me .

this is me . just an ordinary girl . I was born with an amazing name, Ayunda Sri Wahyuningrum and Alhamdulillah had a good condition until now.. please call me Ayunda, Ayu, Ayyayy, Ayy or whatever that it is proper for me to hear.. may be only it that I can describe to you.. no more.. just wanna say, nice to know you all.. :)

. . .

. . .

Twitter icon

My Tweets

Loading..

. followers .

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Le cinquième


Ça va! Comment ça va?


Bonne journée tout le monde ^_^


Hmm guys, may I make something different? Hh....of course.. :P

Voilà..

My lecturer gave me an assignment to upload file as mathematics learning in our blog.

Maybe you have to know that the material concerned is about ICT (Information and Communication Technology). Yapp, I’m doing it right here.

Hence, I want to fulfill that assignment now; maybe it is just for knowing that we can make mathematics learning media with Ms. Power Point and upload it in our blog. So simple.. hehe :D

But please check my work, Mam..

.:: Quadratic Function ::.


Ayunda Sriwahyuningrum
3115106683
Mathematics Education of SBI 2010

Course: Mathematics Learning with ICT
By Mrs. Ria Arafiah, M.Si

Thank you.. :)
-Merci d'avance-


No comments:

Post a Comment

. status .

octobre, l'arc en ciel, wow!!

. my shoutbox .

. . .

<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

. translate .